Agree with many of the previous reviews - insist on a newer, more quiet room in the back section. Ours was on the front, dirty, small and very noisy with street traffic. Furnishings were modern but carpet disgusting. Amenities provided were very nice, better than what we got when we stayed at a 4-star in Vienna few nights previous. Breakfast provided many choices but service was poor - hunted down the coffee pot and poured our own refills. Wouldn't be a keeper in my book but convenient to town for sightseeing and reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Castellani Parkhotel stands out for its location near the city centre of Salzburg and its excellent accessibility. It provides unique atmosphere and combines classic elegance and modern architecture, creating an elegant and luxurious style of living. The spacious hotel park with 400-year-old linden tree and a baroque wedding chapel forms the heart of this city hotel. The Restaurant serves regional dishes and international delicacies, accompanied by selected wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Castellani Parkhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.