We were requested on check in to provide feedback on our room as it was a newly renovated one (one of three). With that statement, one can only assume that they are in the process of upgrading their rooms. The room was the most modern room that we experienced on our entire three week trip of Europe (Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Venice, Florence, Sorrento and Rome). As it was our honey moon, we mentioned this on our booking and when we entered the room, the doona was folded in a love-heart shape! This was the only hotel in our entire trip to do something to make our honeymoon feel romantic.
A staff member, he was new to the hotel, was exceptionally helpful and spent a good 15 mintues giving us effectively the tourist guide to the area. What to see, where to eat & how to get around. Would definately go back.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg Kapuzinerberg
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star hotel offering 139 rooms. The Mercure Hotel Salzburg Kapuzinerberg is located in the north east of Salzburg, only 1.5 kilometres from the historic town centre and only 8 kilometres from the international airport. The hotel features a lounge bar, one restaurant, 6 meeting rooms, a parking garage, a sauna, steam bath and solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Salzburg Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.