I've spent two nights at this hotel. Its location is reasonable, 20-minutes walk away from the city center (old town). Furniture of the room seemed to be old-fashioned and lighting was certainly insufficient despite multiple lamps, whereas it was clean and big enough. Breakfast hall was a little gloomy and small but varieties of food were adequate. Wi-fi connection was free of charge and fast. Hotel guests may go to the three restaurants which are located side by side and 7-8 minutes walking distance; Die Weisse (local food and beer), Taj Mahal (Indian) and Ristorante Pizzeria Beccofino (Italian).
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg Kapuzinerberg
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star hotel offering 139 rooms. The Mercure Hotel Salzburg Kapuzinerberg is located in the north east of Salzburg, only 1.5 kilometres from the historic town centre and only 8 kilometres from the international airport. The hotel features a lounge bar, one restaurant, 6 meeting rooms, a parking garage, a sauna, steam bath and solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Salzburg Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.