We got a good deal for this hotel and thought we would have a bit of luxury in the middle of our 2month backpacking through Europe with our 10yo. Check in wasn't until 3pm and they wouldn't let you in early but the 2 mornings we were there the cleaning lady was knocking on our door at 8.30 in the morning. The first morning she came back 10min later knocking again. The day off check out you would think they would check with reception first or wait until check out time The room was nice enough but the internet was terrible, the worst of the whole holiday, even in the lobby it was so slow. Hotel was a bit of distance from anywhere but we were able to walk to train station and old city. There was also a couple of nice restaurants around the corner for a feed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4 star hotel offering 139 rooms. The Mercure Hotel Salzburg Kapuzinerberg is located in the north east of Salzburg, only 1.5 kilometres from the historic town centre and only 8 kilometres from the international airport. The hotel features a lounge bar, one restaurant, 6 meeting rooms, a parking garage, a sauna, steam bath and solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Mercure Salzburg Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg Kapuzinerberg Hotel Salzburg
- Accor Salzburg Kapuzinerberg