Very quiet area, despite the fact our windows faced a road.
There is SPAR nearby - it might be important if you did not pay for breakfasts.
It is easy to reach the hotel from the airport - the (trolley-)bus stop is just round the corner (take line 2 and get off the bus at the Bayerhamerstrasse stop).
Try to ask for a bigger room - e.g., rooms 301 and 308 are much bigger, have balcony and a kind of vestibule with an additional door to the room itself; thus, these rooms are more quiet than others.
We stayed at the hotel during New Year holidays and enjoyed New Year's Eve dinner at the hotel restaurant with live harp music.
Please note that breakfasts might not be included into room rate.
There was a tea/coffee facilities, but only one mug in the room.
Sometimes they threw away a piece of soap in the bathroom and forgot to provide us with a new one.
Be careful with elevators - they are rather old and unreliable; once we stuck inside for about five minutes :-)
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel
- Accor Salzburg City
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers 121 comfortable rooms in the centre of Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Quiet and centrally located, only a few minutes walk from the historic old town. Take the Salzburg North exit from the A1 motorway. Restaurant and bar with terrace, airconditioned meeting rooms and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Salzburg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.