Quite outdated but alright hotel if the price is right. Nice sides: 10-15 min walk from main station and 15-20 to downtown, couple of supermarkets around, tea/coffee facilities in the room. And one of the best Wi-Fi connections I had in hotels lately.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel
- Accor Salzburg City
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers 121 comfortable rooms in the centre of Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Quiet and centrally located, only a few minutes walk from the historic old town. Take the Salzburg North exit from the A1 motorway. Restaurant and bar with terrace, airconditioned meeting rooms and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Salzburg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.