We stayed at Mercure City as part of a group. Reception was clean and well appointed but nothing special. Our room was nice, clean, and the beds comfortable. The bath was nice, fairly roomy by European standards. All in all, very nice indeed. I am not a fan of duvets (I think they are too hot) but made do. I suppose I could have asked for a blanket, but we were only there one night.
Breakfast was very nice with a large array of breads, cheeses, cereals, and my personal favorite - croissants! There was hot food and it looked nice but we eat a simple breakfast when traveling.
I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel
- Accor Salzburg City
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers 121 comfortable rooms in the centre of Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Quiet and centrally located, only a few minutes walk from the historic old town. Take the Salzburg North exit from the A1 motorway. Restaurant and bar with terrace, airconditioned meeting rooms and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Salzburg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.