This is certainly not the best hotel in Salzburg, but it has everything a traveler will need. Prices in the area are high in general, but the Mercure Salzburg City had a comfortable room at a reasonable price. While Mercure hotels are not known for luxury, the room was comfortable with plenty of space for our extra luggage. The staff were friendly and helpful, and even the wireless internet worked well. Breakfast was not included in the price or our room, however there are packages that can include it. We did eat breakfast our last day there, and the buffet included most anything one would want. The hotel is located about 15 minutes walking distance from the main part of the city, or a taxi will cost from €5 to €7, depending on traffic.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel
- Accor Salzburg City
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers 121 comfortable rooms in the centre of Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Quiet and centrally located, only a few minutes walk from the historic old town. Take the Salzburg North exit from the A1 motorway. Restaurant and bar with terrace, airconditioned meeting rooms and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Salzburg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.