We stayed here for two nights and were fortunate to get parking out front for our stay free of charge. The hotel is located about a ten minute walk to the centre which was ideal for us. I enjoyed a couple of very pleasant jogs into the centre and down the side of the river. The hotel is a little dated but its clean and good value for Salzburg. We also checked out a local restaurant Die Weiss just a few minute walk from the hotel, great beer and hearty food!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel
- Accor Salzburg City
- Mercure Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers 121 comfortable rooms in the centre of Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Quiet and centrally located, only a few minutes walk from the historic old town. Take the Salzburg North exit from the A1 motorway. Restaurant and bar with terrace, airconditioned meeting rooms and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Salzburg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.