“A good , hard-core red meat restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Istanbul, Turkey
“A good , hard-core red meat restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I am eating less red meat nowadays,but about once a month I craze for good,hard-core red meat with a glass of good red wine . Well, I found both at Maredo,which was very close to our hotel,Radisson Blu . The T-Bone steak I ate was very tasty and tender and the Chilean Red wine I drank with it was great . If you like red meat , don't miss this place.

Visited February 2012

• Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good as always.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

After being in Berlin's store and several times in Vienna's store, it was only natural that we picked this place to eat our dinner.
The food was perfect as always, so were the drinks, and the dessert didn't disappoint.
Maredo is a place which you know what you'll get, and it's always good.

• Visited December 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Comanche
“Good steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

The steaks were very good and the salad bar was good also. The gentleman that waited on us appeared to possibly be the owner. He was very helpful and very attentive to our every need. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lulea, Sweden
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

I was advised by my hotel for Maredo if looking for beef (best for beef around here). I also had a warning that the place is not very cosy. Because of that I had great expectations on the food and not very high expectations on the ambience. Still the food was able to exceed my expectations and the environment was not so bad. Well, it is not bad, it is more like a coffee shop in a shopping mall (clean and very light). Not the place where you go for a romantic dinner. Still I found their food so good that I give overall best grades for this place. Of course Maredo would win a lot if furnish it more cosy.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worst restaurant in my life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011 via mobile

I have never been in the restaurant that let me wait for more than 30 mins without menus. Moreover, I also met very teribly rude staffs. They ignored me and give any dishes in very rude way. I am very upset and I won't be even walk in this restaurant forever.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere