Booked this via hotels.com for a family of three which turned out on the booking confirmation to be a large apartment for £110 per night. One large bedroom with 2 double beds, mini kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, lounge, free wi-fi. Location is excellent within the cobbled, traffic free area around Linzergrasse which has supermarkets, cafes, shops. There is an Italian restaraunt called L'Osteria on the ground floor of the hotel which is very popular although my experience there was not great. It is a 3 minute stroll over to the Old Town. Breakfast we took around the corner at the Classic Cafe in Mozartplatz which was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Hotel, in a renovated older house dating from 1408, in city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Gablerbrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Salzburg
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Hotel Salzburg