The Hotel is not that far from the main train station. Its easy to reach it with any bus what are leaving from Südtiroler Platz (In front of the main train station) or you can walk what will be like 20 minutes. In good weather its not a big distance.
The old town and the inner city is like steps away. The Hotel was renovated months ago so you almost get a smell of "new" when you enter your room.
My room had a huge and very comfy bed with modern interior. There is a small fridge with a welcome water (sparkling) for your refreshnes!
The bathroom was pico bello clean! Great shower and nice modern design!
There is a great Restaurant under the Hotel. If you love Pizza&Pasta then L'Osteria will be your favourite place to eat during your stay in Salzburg!
I would come here again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Hotel, in a renovated older house dating from 1408, in city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Gablerbrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Salzburg
- Gablerbraeu Centralhotel Hotel Salzburg