“Closed sunday and monday but worth waiting for!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Yorkshire
“Closed sunday and monday but worth waiting for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Coffee to die for but we had to wait. Went to 220 on Sunday and found it closed. Saddened we return Monday but having not read the sign it is closed both days… So third time lucky went back Tuesday morning and had the most pleasurable large filter coffee.
Lots of blends to choose from, the staff were really helpful and the food looked great. The atmosphere was classy even though small, well worth the visit.
As said check the opening times first! But do go well worth it.

• Visited November 2013

Salamis, Greece
“Your destination is 220 grad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The best place for rich breakfast. It was our best choice. The coffee was excellent, the food was very very very good. The service was absolutely perfect. The place was so warm and happy. We bought two types of coffees and are perfect. Thanks for all, we'll be back

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kinross, United Kingdom
“Worth seeking out for superb coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Tucked away in an alley away from the main tourist drag this is a café with a difference. Delicious cake to accompany the several blends of coffee and different permutations. I ordered an Americano made with one of their estate blends and delighted to receive a double espresso with a separate jug of hot water to add myself and as I was doing so was gently chided by the waitress not to add too much or I'd affect the taste! That made me smile as she clearly had a passion for good coffee.

Unlike some cafes in Salzburg which can border on stuffy this is much more chilled. Full of tourists, mind you, who have probably been reading Tripadvisor!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Good cafe in europe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

A decent cafe in Salzburg. Went for breakfast. The food was creative with excellent plating. My scrambled eggs with some veges mixed in was good. My partners mixed platter had good flavor combinations. This place's coffee was similar to Australian coffee, made us felt nostalgic as if we were back in a cafe back home. Also, nice modern decor.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Trendy decoration, Nice coffee with unique breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The small little café is at the far end of the old town. We decided to pay this café a visit after reading the great reviews about this café. We are not disappointed. The coffee is one of the best I have tried during my trip. The modern decoration in the café leaves an impression. The breakfast sets are pretty unique though the fig breakfast wasn't my favourite. The service is also pretty good as well. Overall, it's a nice experience. The café is small so it will be good to reserve seats in advance. I have placed a reservation before my trip and restaurant staffs were really prompt in their response!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere