A great value for the money. 60 Euros got us a nice, clean and comfortable room, with wifi and tea, just a fun 20 minute walk from the old town. You can also take the number 4 bus, which stops just a block away. Breakfast was 15 Euros per person, but kids eat free. Would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg
- Holiday Inn Salzburg City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay central at the modern Holiday Inn Salzburg City hotel, a short walk from the sights of Salzburg's historic Old Town. Our contemporary hotel is a gleaming glass-fronted building just 5km from Salzburg International Airport. Enjoy far-reaching mountain views and an Alpine feel in your stylish Guest room. Stroll down bustling Linzergasse Lane and over the Salzach River to see Mozart's birthplace on Getreidegasse shopping street, 2km from Holiday Inn Salzburg City. Ride the funicular railway to majestic Hohensalzburg Castle and gaze out over the city from its grand turrets. The headquarters of Porsche Salzburg and VistaJet are a short drive from our hotel. Features: See Salzburg on a sightseeing city tour for example by bus with a hopp on and hopp off ticket. The restaurant staff is looking forward serving you delicious international cuisine in our restaurant "In(n)ovation" with indirect lightning and front cooking station as highlights. Our hotel lounge and 24-hours bar offers from lunch to espresso-break everything that you need to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Salzburg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.