Nice hotel, nice Room with view (And noise) from train station. Breakfast is expensive (16 Euros) but very good. Hotel decent priced and location right in the city center. Good for pleasure not so much for business traveler.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Salzburg City Centre Hotel Salzburg
- Ramada Salzburg City Centre Hotel
- Salzburg Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a few minutes of walking distance away from the baroque historic city and just off the train station makes the “RAMADA Hotel Salzburg City Centre” to the optimal home base for an easygoing vacation or business appointment.Park in our deep-level-garage (for a payment of a fee) with direct access to the hotel.The 120 rooms with modern and freshening design have costless WLAN, flat screens – cable – TV, radio, air condition, safe and a working area with a desk and telephone available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Ramada Salzburg City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.