Ramada hotel is not the lucury hotel you can find in the city of Salzburg but being with many people, and going not for relaxation but to watch a football game the hotel and its location was great.
Clean, very good breakfast with a terrace to view the surrounding mountains and just a few minutes walk to the old beautiful town and the river.
Salzburg is so beautiful very cosy and there are many places to see and do while you are in the city.
The hotel has a great spa which i tried once. I was in a room with my daughter not very big though but more than ok for the two of us.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Salzburg City Centre Hotel Salzburg
- Ramada Salzburg City Centre Hotel
- Salzburg Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a few minutes of walking distance away from the baroque historic city and just off the train station makes the “RAMADA Hotel Salzburg City Centre” to the optimal home base for an easygoing vacation or business appointment.Park in our deep-level-garage (for a payment of a fee) with direct access to the hotel.The 120 rooms with modern and freshening design have costless WLAN, flat screens – cable – TV, radio, air condition, safe and a working area with a desk and telephone available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hospitality Alliance AG Deutschland, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Salzburg City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.