The hotel is nice buy I cannot rate it higher, due to the fact that my room had no air conditioner and it was quite hot in the day time. I understand that summer is short and probably hot days in Klagenfurt are rare, but being awaked by heat is not acceptable. Wi-Fi did not reach my room and this is a minus, because lobby is not enough comfortable to work or to surf the internet.
Apart from those two details, rooms are comfortable and location is very good, close to the main square that can be reached on foot in one minute.
- Also Known As:
- Arcotel Moser Verdino Klagenfurt
- Arcotel Moser Verdino Hotel Klagenfurt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Victorian Hotel dating from 1890, located 3 km from airport & 1 km from train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Arcotel Moser Verdino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.