I joined my husband after a conference and we stayed in a seaview room from 8th-10th November.
The hotel is beautiful and all the staff we met were charming, especially the concierge, Boris. The room wasn't huge but fine for a couple of days with a powerful shower and good selection of amenities.
We had breakfast on the terrace with amazing views and a fabulous selection of food. We also had dinner in the main restaurant one night where the food was fantastic. Portions on the small side but extras in between the courses helped. Excellent wine list, brought on an ipad and our wine has never been poured more carefully or gradually. Staff were very attentive without being obtrusive. When booking check there are no conferences or large groups dining here as it would spoil the atmosphere.
Gym is well equipped, indoor/outdoor pool is superb but check opening times as some days it opened at 7am, other days at 8am.
We had a late flight home and were kindly given late checkout until 3pm then went to the spa for massages. The ambience is lovely in there.
The hotel is right at the Eastern end of Monaco but we walked or used the public buses that run every 10 minutes. We took the open top bus tour from right outside the hotel which was a great way to see the sights if the weather is good.
Taxi from Nice airport is around 110 Euros. The airport bus costs 20 each, runs each half hour and drops you right outside the hotel. Taxi back to airport fixed fee 90 Euros.
We loved our stay here and would love to go back when the sandy bottom lagoon is open !(May-Sep)
Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort