Stay here for 2 nights after traveling through Italy on our way to Paris. It was so beautiful and luxury at it's best. Staff was very welcoming and our room had a fabulous balcony over looking the ocean. Breakfast was very nice out on the terrace, lots of selections. Quite and very relaxing!! But when you are ready to go to the Casino the shuttle but was great. We would like to go back and spend more time in Monte Carlo. Next time I would like to try the Hotel de Paris. The shuttle took us to Casino Square and we walked in to The Hotel De Paris and it was so beatiful. We also walked up to The Palace, very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cultivating a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere, the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort offers a new approach for a legendary destination where lightness, indulgence and good times reign.The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort is an authentic prestigious club nested on a dream-like island, renewing the spirit of the legend and splendor of the 30’s, chic and light, luxurious and relaxed.Once through the hotel entrance, designed to mimic that of a private residence, a solarium, terraces, cascades and gardens signed by Jean Mus all play their part in creating a new Garden of Eden of pleasure and elegance.Situated parallel to the eastern of the Larvotto peninsula on Avenue Princesse Grasse, the Resort offers a sweeping view of the tip of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Monte-Carlo Beach complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel And Resort