“Not a bad option to celebrate your departure from Monaco” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 96 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Canggu, Indonesia
“Not a bad option to celebrate your departure from Monaco”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

You can hardly call this place very cozy or attractive, but in a way it's not so bad after a long day in pokerish but crowded Monaco. Live music will bring you back to normal life. Marina view will give you some peace, especially after dark. The food and service are good enough, and the staff is very helpful. They arranged with port police to allow our bus to make a stop in front of the restaurant, which helped us to avoid 20 minutes walk after dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Monaco-Ville, Monaco
“What an horrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

What an horrible experience.. We came this friday with my husband for the Yatch Show..
The doorman was awful with us.. I'm 59, my husband's 62, and this "professionnal" was bad speaking with us like if we were children..
When we finally enter, we wait 20 minutes for nothing and finally go..
If you want good places to take a drink in Monte Carlo, try the Before just on the right of this "Zest", or the Zelos..
You will never see us again

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Barcelona, Spain
“Excellent food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've read a couple of negative reviews here, but I can only disagree. Zest is a wonderful place with very friendly staff, who all speak -at least a little- English. Management and bar equippe speaks great English, and service we had was fast, polite and without hassle.

I ate one of the best carpaccio's in my life right at the outdoor terrace restaurant and it was really great. All fresh ingredients and served quick, courtest and with a smile.

I love Zest, and everytime I visit Monaco I just have to pay them a visit. Do keep in mind that staff changes often due to seasonal workers, so what might be a not so good experience for you one year, could be totally different another year.

All in all, a+. Keep it up!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anna H, Manager at Zest Monaco, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Zest and on behalf of all our team are happy to see that you seem to understand very well the difficulty in trying to have your eyes everywhere and sometimes guests can have a bad experience if something goes wrong - what is sad is that often they don't say anything while they are still on site that would give us a possibility to correct it and try to make up for it in the best way we can. Nobody nor no place is perfect, but as a manager, I'd rather have the complaint right away instead of a negative comment on a site afterwards.

Looking forward to seeing you again at Zest next time!
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“Nice location, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The location is very nice, the decoration and the furnitures outside (we haven't saw inside) are very good and confortable. The drinks are good and the food is ok. Unfortunately the service is not good: the waiters are rude, and the manager (or the head of waiters, I don't know) I think is at his first experience, and doesn't know how to run the business. We asked several times for more drinks and we are still waiting for it. And more, there were 2 DJs, playing horrible deep house music. Nobody was dancing and either having fun. Me and my friends went some times to ask songs, I think very popular songs, and they were just answering us "we don't have" laughing at us, especially one of them, very young, probably without any experience...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
adelaide, Australia
“Lovely lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Normally I am someone who struggles to go out for any meal when on holiday without first consulting TA for hours. However on this particular day we found ourselves wandering around the Monte-Carlo marina, unsure of what our lunch plans would be. We chose Zest as they were offering their lunch special which was 16 Euro and included an entree, main and a drink. We proceeded to have a meal where each dish was beautiful and we were amazed by the quality considering the price we paid. We both ordered a second drink and were completely surprised when the bill came and the second glass of wine and beer cost a mere 3 Euro each! The service during lunch was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere