My husband and I did an European getaway this summer and Monaco was one of our many stops. The hotel is beautiful in and out. Service is exceptional too. Remember to ask for free internet!
We could walk everywhere just get to the hotel 7th floor and Voila!
Monaco, the city of cars an everything luxury is worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Monte Carlo hotel is a unique four-star luxury convention resort located in the heart of the Principality of Monaco in between the Mediterranean Sea and the legendary Casino. It offers an unique view of the blue horizon, the famous Casino of Monte-Carlo and one of the best views on the Formula 1 circuit, the famous Fairmont hairpin.Spacious, comfortable with private terraces, its 602 rooms and suites decline perfectly the Riviera style.Fine dining at Nobu Fairmont Monte Carlo,amazing cuisine, mixing traditional Japanese dishes and South American spices and aromas; delicious and local Mediterranean cuisine at the Horizon-Deck, Restaurant & Champagne Bar, with breathtaking sea views; and non-stop service in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in front of the Mediterranean Sea at the Saphir 24, lounge & bar, open 24h/7d.Not to be missed, the award-winning 900 sqm Willow Stream Spa bathed by natural light, its ultra-modern Fitness Centre and its all year round heated pool between sea and sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Monte Carlo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Fairmont Hotel Monte Carlo
- Fairmont Resort Monte Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Monaco