Stayed here as part of work with a group of others, and although it is not in the heart of Nice, it is a lovely hotel and all the amenities are great.
My room was a good side and seemed to have everything in it you could possibly need.
Wifi internet was a bit steep at approx $19 Euro per day - but this is the price you pay when you don't want to use International Roaming on your phone.
Breakfast was excellent, with a fantastic selection of hot and cold dishes. There are chefs on standby waiting for you to tell them how you would like your eggs done, and everything was very fresh.
This hotel has its own private strip of beach, but the view itself is not something to write home about. You would not come to this hotel for the views, but the stay is lovely and the hotel itself was wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel Monte-Carlo
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel
- Le Meridien Monte Carlo
- Meridien Monte Carlo
- Le Meridien Monte-Carlo
- Monte-Carlo Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Monte-Carlo, Le Méridien Beach Plaza is the only hotel with a private beach with direct access in Monaco. Le Méridien Beach Plaza offers limitless possibilities to explore the city of Monaco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Beach Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.