I stayed there for one night in a superior room. The room was clean & confortable. The bathroom was great with Jacuzzi.
The vue was on Caldea.
The staff on this two days was really helpfull speaking french and english.
The porter will carry your luggage to the room and park the car for you.
For me the2 best thing of this hotel is its location:
- Shopping district and 2 minutes walk from Caldea (a fantastique spa in andorra)
- And the breakfast that was really really great. (English, spanish, french) even a corner for people on diet (nobody went there)
There is a also a spa in the hotel but we didn't go there because it was too busy .
- Also Known As:
- Roc Blanc Escaldes Engordany
- Hotel Roc Blanc
- Roc Blanc Hotel Andorra/Les Escaldes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roc Blanc is located in Escaldes-Engordany, only 5 minutes’ walk from Andorra la Vella city centre. The hotel features a spa, 2 restaurants and stylish rooms with a TV.Available at an extra cost, the hotel spa has a range of beauty and health treatments. Guests can make use of the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, Turkish baths and terrace.The Roc Blanc’s mountain-style El Pi Restaurant has a fireplace, while the à la carte Entrecote Restaurant serves meat dishes.The Roc Blanc is just 5 km from the nearest ski runs at Soldeu and 15 km from the Grau-Roig Ski Resort. Caldea and the main shopping streets of Escaldes-Engordany can all be reached within 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Roc Blanc Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.