“Lovely Hotel in the town.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Andorra

You added Novotel Andorra to your Saves list
Novotel Andorra
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Prat de la Creu s/n 011, Andorra la Vella AD500, Andorra   |
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Andorra la Vella
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely Hotel in the town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night on a Business trip.
The staff are very helpful and speak English
The rooms are large and clean.
The beds are very comfortable, with kettle, room safe and fridge in the room.
The room sevice menu is very limited and only until 2200hrs.
The TV has only 2 English channels, CNN and BBC news.
The only negative would be the very hot rooms.
The hotel is in the town centre and there are restaurants and shops within a short walk.

Room Tip: There is no road noise from a Room on the hotel front.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Indaiatuba, SP
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

The hotel is a Novotel standard, so rooms are good bathrooms too, all very clean. The service was good, with staff at check in and check out providing information about area.
The location is very good is in the downtow of Andorra la Vella with several shopping and restaurants just walking distance.
We used the hotel restaurant for dinner, a buffet with very good food, worth it.
The breakfast also good, with several options but not vary a lot.
We considered average because usually the temperature in Andorra is not very high at the beginning of June, but the days we stayed the temperature was above 20 ° C and the hotel did not turn on the air conditioning, so we had a little uncomfortable night, when we complain to the front desk they instructed to open the window to keep the room temperature more pleasant.
Another issue is that the pool is in the hotel next door, so to use it has to leave the hotel across the street.

Room Tip: Prefer rooms at front because you got river and mountain view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Lisbon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This summer I stayed at the Novotel in Andorra-La-Velha. The people who worked there were very nice and with the ability of speaking more than one language (which can be a big help sometimes) The rooms are good and the breakfast service is very wide, having something for every taste (including baby food). The hotel also gives access to an interior pool and two jacuzzis In the hotel next door (Mercure from the same chain – ACCOR), the pool is kind of small but it’s equipped with various toys for kids (the hotel also has a space with videogames and other games for the kids), it has a parking garage, too (shared with two other hotels and with people to park your car).
The only downside I noticed is the need to have a password to access the wi-fi network and that two people (with the same reservation) can’t use it at the same time.
The location of the hotel is very good since it is in the middle of the city, very close to the tourism station and many restaurants and shops. Even if the city doesn’t have many places to visit (for that you have to go to the surrounding area), it’s a very good city to shop in, since things are cheaper because you don’t have to VAT.
If I could go back to this city, I would stay in this same hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ramat Gan, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

A good hotel. I and my family are pleased by the good treatment we received there .
It is a nice and clean hotel.The service was responsive and efficient.
We where surprised in the good sence by the proffesinal behavier of the stuf of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Vienna, Austria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a nice hotel. However, some employees need to learn how to respect guests.
When I walked into the hotel wearing very casual clothes, I was assumed that I was not a person to check in. When I mentioned my reservation, I was asked to provide passport to confirm. After I showed my passport, the receptionist gave me a funny looking face on my nationality......

I booked a room with a double bed and a sofabed. Also I have requested a quiet room because I am a light sleeper. The room I was given however was across the hallway from elevators with a double bed only. I had to carry all my belongs down to the reception for changing the room even I was very tired after eight hours driving from France. When I was questioning the room I was given the gentleman at the reception said that a double bed should be enough for me.... At thie moment, I could not be patient anymore, I told him that I deserve the room I have booked and paid for. I was finally given a room with a double bed and a sofa-bed. The whole check-in process took more than 45 minutes because the same receptionist had to serve other guests during the same time period.

As a new member of the Le Club, I suggest that the Accorhotels take my complain seriously and prevent such behaviors in the future in all the Accor hotels.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Novotel Andorra? Share your experiences!