We stayed here in June 2014 and I've only just signed up to tripadvisor as found it useful for when I was looking for a holiday in Cyprus! We had the best time ever, it was a fabulous hotel and perfect for us two. It was really trendy and our room was fabulous. The balcony was huge, i have never stayed in such a nice hotel abroad. It was like a luxury apartment, decorated the perfection, loads of space and everything we needed AND MORE! We had breakfast every morning which included a massive choice on food and it was all superb. Never stayed in for lunch/dinner so can't comment on that. We got the bus which runs all the way down the coast which is excellent, we used it everyday. We went to the harbour most nights which had loads of fantastic places to eat (the way as you pass Lidl). There is a Lidl straight across from the hotel which was great to get some last minute supplies and we got some prosecco some nights and sat out in the hotel and watched the sunset before we went out. It was perfect we loved every minute of it. There was plenty of sun loungers round the pool and it was nice and quiet.
We also went to a water park which was also by the bus which was fab - it was a good day out. We also went to coral bay beach which was lovely and they have a nice cafe and loads of water sports (jet skis, banana boat, paragliding).
Would highly reccomend this hotel - Paphos is a lovely place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa