Returned yesterday from a weeks stay at Capitol Coast, stayed in room 120-1 an executive suite on the main floor, room was excellent with all the facilities you could wish for including washing machine! Very comfortable bed slept really well.The room had two balconies with the sun on either one virtually all day, sunsets were amazing.
Hotel facilities were very good the spa area was under used and I was surprised that I couldn't get a massage the same day.
The dining room was very good with prompt attention from the matre de on arrival, food was very good with several choices which changed each day I always found something to enjoy, breakfasts were excellent with proper english back bacon and sausages although not keen on mushrooms cooked with vinegar, eggs your choice cooked fresh to order.
Overall I would be happy to return to Capitol Coast at this time of year or in late season.
Just one word of warning Cyprus is becoming quite expensive and the new money is very much Russian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa