My Wife and I just returned from a weeks stay at the Capitol Coast, and I must say I could not fault it, we booked a Spa Suite and the room was extremely big and comfortable with everything you could wish for, and kept spotless by the cleaning staff.
We had breakfast included with our room rate and there was a huge variety to choose from, we never had an evening meal so I cannot comment.
The Spa treatments included in our room deal were wonderful and really relaxing, the treatments were form a pre determined list but there were plenty to choose from.
All the staff are so friendly and cannot do enough to help you, also it was nice to have transfers included to and from the Airport.
We intend going back to Paphos in the near future and will definately be staying at the Capitol Coast Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa