This hotel is quite comfortable and the suites are very well equipped. From a toaster to a washing machine, there's everything you may need if you're staying for a little while... and it's only a short walk to the supermarket if you want.
The weather wasn't warm enough (for me, anyway) to use the pool, but the spa offers a wide array of relaxing treatments at affordable prices.
The breakfast buffet was enjoyable and had a lot to choose from.
One thing I didn't like was the fact that the place lacked warmth... the corridors felt more like a hospital than a hotel. However, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa