... is just about to come to an end and what a lovely holiday it has been. Thanks to the recommendations of past reviewers, I chose to stay at the Capital Coast, booking a suite with an 'inland view'. I ended up in a lovely suite with a rugged hillside view (not too much of a bother as I did not spend enough time indoors anyway). My main disappointment was the absence of local Cypriotic cuisine from the hotel menu (dined half-board) and all of the surrounding restaurants. It was really easy getting around by bus though - route 615 stops outside the hotel and takes you right into Paphos harbour (one way) or Coral Bay (the other way). All the information you need to plan your bus journeys could be obtained from the 'cyprusbybus' website. I would also like to recommend Ruslan travel for great value excursions (€20/person & half-rate child discounts) up to the Troodos mountains and into Limassol which, without a car and with a young child, would otherwise have been rather tricky. The hotel runs a very reliable airport shuttle service. So without echoing alot of the comments already posted about this hotel, I can simply conclude that if you're looking for clean, spacious accommodation with friendly/helpful staff and great accessibility, then Capital Coast is definitely worth considering.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort
- Capital Coast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.