A lovely place to stay and relax.
My husband and I are familiar with the surrounding area as
we've stayed at a hotel close by previously.
This year we came with our son and girlfriend.
The villa was a home from home a great base.
George and Nadia were on hand if needed.
On departure day we vacated our villa at 11 am and our flight was late in the day so they let us use the reception for a shower and refreshments etc.
The cats we're lovely , we found them quite entertaining and not a nuisance at all (as mentioned in previous reviews).
George is a lovely genuine guy very relaxed .
Bus service is good.
Food shopping. We went to lidls and got a taxi back, big mistake really.Philipos in coral bay is much better and they will deliver your shopping if requested.
Eating out is good, reasonable prices most places and welcoming staff.
Tea for two very british but great for icecreams.
Thank you Aura villas we will be back soon.
- Also Known As:
- Aura Holiday Villas Hotel
- Aura Holiday Villas Hotel Paphos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aura Holiday Villas are an exclusive group of 2 and 3 bedroom detached holiday villas in the Coral Bay area of Paphos, Cyprus. Each villa has its own private swimming pool and seaview balconies. They are elegantly designed and are metres away from secluded sandy beaches and local amenities. The nearby bus stop gives easy access to Coral Bay beach, the fun and exciting nightlife of Kato Paphos and the shops of Paphos town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aura Holiday Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.