“An enjoyable evening's meal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #142 of 432 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: The Ultimate Chinese Dining experience in the heart of Paphos
Bordeaux, France
“An enjoyable evening's meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to this beautiful Chinese restaurant. It is possible to eat in the lantern lit garden (but at the moment there are road works on the main Coral Bay to Paphos road). Our waiter was friendly and very co-operative. Our starters were, as required, appetising and then we had Beijing duck (previously known to Chinese food lovers as Peking duck!), with extra pancakes as and when requested. To our surprise our desserts were complimentary, ending what had been a very enjoyable evening. An interesting aside - this is a rare restaurant where you are not encouraged to order massive amounts; the waiters leaving us to order more if we required during the evening. Recommended to any visitors to the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Okay but a bit rushed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Food was okay here but have had better in other restaurants.
My Wife and I had a set menu but after the first course was eaten we felt a bit rushed as the next would arrive as soon as they saw our knives and forks on the plate which in a way spoilt the evening.
I would recommend on a 1 off basis to visit but ensure you tell the waiters that you require a break between courses.

Visited October 2013
Tromso, Norway
“Fine dining with massive portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The beautiful exterior and table decorations made me think of a gourmet restaurant, but this is more a fine dining restaurant. The setting is romantic, but the tables are placed too close next to each other IMO making me feel crowded.

The staff is a bit whimsical and not too attentive, but not too bad either.

We came here for the food and it was very good. Large portions with tasty Chinese (in my case) fried chicken. I thought the fried chicken was very good and so was the sauce, but the meal was missing something (vegetables).
My bf enjoyed 'Crispy shredded beef with chili sauce ' and gives it 5/5. The only criticism is that there is TOO much food and the surprising gest of a free dessert at the end of our visit became too much.

I would come back because it's not too often I come by a good upscale Chinese restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

With two young children we had the best Chinese ever tasted tonight. It was my children's first experience of Chinese food and they loved it! The evening was made even more perfect by the attentive staff, especially Kevin, who could not do enough for us all. Yes the restaurant is on the more expensive side for Paphos but it is so worth it you will not be disappointed.

London
“one of the best Chinese I have tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

this place is beautifully done out the outside has pink fairy lights in the trees and inside silk prints on the walls there were 10 of us that turned up asking for a table while walking towards the Harbour, had a 5 mins wait while they sorted a table big enough to fit all 10 of us, service really good was even told we had ordered too much rice (which to me was a nice touch) I had chilli beef and it was the best I had ever tasted, we had a lovely relaxing time there was no rush to get us out and they even gave us free Ice cream, total bill inc of drinks for 10 came to €215.00

• Visited October 2013