“I was very happy with the restaurant-BUT my two last visits..” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 428 Restaurants in Paphos
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Ultimate Chinese Dining experience in the heart of Paphos
nic
“I was very happy with the restaurant-BUT my two last visits..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

By now i was so happy with this restaurant! Loved the food the environment (especially on the 3ed floor by the window, were you can have a sea view) really gave me the feeling that i was in china! But the two last visits i was very disappointed! To make it short, the one time the waitres would come and go all the time to our table to play with our baby...while me and my husband were trying to relax and comunicate on our date!
The next time i requested a little bit of sweet & sour souse. The lady brought me ketchup instead. Then a guy comes and i request again a sweet & sour souse. Rolling his eyes because of the mistake and comes back bringing be ketch up again! Immediately i say that it was Ketchup and he says no, that is what we use for sweet & sour meals! Later on after i thought that i was crazy.... i insisted that he is making a mistake and that i really needed some s&s. He gose back really apset like i was stupid and he finally find there S&S. I say: This IS s&s. He rolls his with un upset face turns and walkes AWAY! no apology no nothing.

i feel bad about this coz i really liked the food!

e.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Limassol, Cyprus
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best chinese food that I have ever tasted! The restaurant was very clean, well decorated, it had fast and friendly service, good prices and a menu that offers many choices. I will definetely visit it again.

• Visited August 2012
Sleaford, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This restaurant has converted my husband to chinese food having spent years avoiding it because of a bad previous experience. The selection was great, the service was rapid and extremely friendly and attentive, the atmosphere was wonderful and the location was perfect. We really enjoyed our food - the portions were perfect, the food was delish & we wished we could have eaten it all over again as soon as it was finished. The wine list was extensive and we chose a lovely bottle on the first night. Unfortunately the one we wanted on the second night wasn't available so asked the waiter to chose one on our behalf & he did so perfectly. I have given this $$ because I felt that it was incredible value for money to be honest we would have paid more & still thought we'd be getting a great deal!

• Visited May 2013
Torquay, United Kingdom
“reat food, lovely views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We went to Chloes only because it was only place open late at Easter... e wished we'd saved time and gone straight there.... Food and service were excellent, good sized portions made this a superb meal. Chuck in the views of Pafos bay and harbourside and it was a winner.

• Visited May 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Paphos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Went with friends for a special occasion and indeed that is what it turned out to be. The food was absolutely spot on. and enjoyed every mouth full. Would go again, but only for special occasions as quite expensive, but food excellent.

Visited September 2012