“Fun Filled Waterpark” 5 of 5 stars

Fee: Yes
Warrenpoint, United Kingdom
“Fun Filled Waterpark”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We spent the whole day here from 10.30am until just before it closed at 5.00pm and enjoyed every minute of our day, we weren't bored at all, everything really close to each other so you're not having to trek around a park every time you want to try a new slide or water feature, adults and kids enjoyed it!!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
6 attraction reviews
“Brill day but pricey for what you get”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here on a day our pool was closed at our complex, having already been to the fasouri water park in Limassol are expectations were high as we paid the same. It was good but not a patch on fasouri, best ride by far was the 1 that took you straight to the lazy river, we did enjoy it but we were expecting a little better for the price we paid.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Over-priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

At 30 euros for an adult, the waterpark is very over-priced!
There is also an extra 5 euro charge for the use of a locker!!
Staff are strict (which is good for safety) but came across quite rude...
The park is designed for small children, but was a fun few hours.
There are plenty of sunbeds and snack bars to get food, so could easily spend a whole day there!

Sheffield
8 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable day out (but read on).”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I walked to the waterpark from our nearby hotel with my 7 year old daughter. We caught the bus back for 1 euro which is a standard fare. Good bus service.
Entry price is a bit steep especially considering the ban on bringing your own food. I paid 30 euros and my daughter cost 17.
The concept of a barcode wristband instead of cash is a great idea. Each time you buy something you are given a print out with purchase along with a total of all the purchases so there are no nasty suprises at the end.
The slides are great fun. Our favourite was the large family slide which is in two parts and you choose whether to go down in a large raft, two man tube or single tube. It drops you off at the lazy river.
Our day was a quiet one so no queuing at all.
I was disappointed that the wavepool had no waves and no notices saying it wasn't working. The attendant hadn't a clue if it was going to produce waves or not and had no way of finding out because he couldn't leave his post.
The attendants are helpful and seem efficient.
Food was average value. My daughter had a tuna sandwich which was decent quality but my burger was a lips and [--] affair. I was unsure if they'd given me a veggie burger by mistake but a lump a gristle confirmed animal content! Poor for 5.30 euros.
The kids splashpool looks very good.
The height limit for the faster slides is 1.2m.
I enjoyed our visit and my little girl did too.

“Over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went to the water park as it was a hot day and the kids love water parks, the price to enter the park is 30 euros which is very expensive, not allowed to take food or drink into the park, you have a wristband to which all purchases are credited to, even the children and buy things on their wristbands so that can amount to a lot of expense, I will not return to this waterpark,

Visited May 2013