Have just returned from 7 nights half board. We had a problem with the room but this was due to mis-booking by the agent so unfortunately for the first night we were 3 adults in a twin room with a camp bed. Luckily as it was off season we were able to have the adjoining room but had to negotiate a lower price than was originally quoted by reception. Bedrooms were clean and it is the only hotel I've been to in the last few years where they actually provide a kettle. We therefore had a plethora of kettles (one in each room and two of us had brought our travel kettles with us). The hairdryer was actually in the drawer near the mirror and there was also a power point (3 pin plug so no adapters needed) near the mirror (something you don't often find). Although our room was roadside, with the windows shut (there is air con) it was very quiet. The only down side were the beds which seemed to get increasingly harder as the night went on. The food was good and plentiful with a different country's cuisine every night. The only night where we found the food lacking was the Cypriot night, the one we thought would be outstanding. We were lucky to be able to eat breakfast outside every morning We couldn't use the outdoor pool as it was early in the season and wasn't heated. The indoor pool though was quiet and once in, warm. We had a variety of sessions in the Spa which we thought were very good value for money. Let's put it this way it was cheaper to go to Paphos for a week for Spa treatments than it would be to spend a weekend at a Spa in the UK. Buses into Paphos town stop just passed the hotel and seemed to be approximately every 10 mins. Fare was 1.5 Euros, one way, but you can buy a 5 Euro daily ticket and get on and off buses throughout, so travelling to various places works out relatively cheap. If you want to walk it's about 3.5 miles into town. Beach wasn't all that. As far as the staff are concerned they couldn't do enough for us, especially Marina who is a delight and extremely helpful, a credit to the hotel, as were all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aquamare Hotel, we recognize and respect the allure of the Mediterranean, which is why you will find that our entire focus is on capturing its magic and surrounding you with it during your stay with us. Enter an oasis of pure luxury and elegance. With attention to beautiful details and impressive facilities in a hospitable environment, the Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa is the ideal destination for your next holiday or event. Offering a variety of restaurants and bars, conference & incentive facilities, wedding packages, indoor & outdoor pools, children's novelty pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a luxurious spa, whether for business or leisure, there is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamare Beach Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Aquamare Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel And Spa