One of the best hotels we have ever met in the Mediterranean. Everything was perfect, we could find no criticism. The location is fantastic, the room was very comfortable, the staff was very hospital. Although there is a hotel being built next door, it practically did not bother us, because the workers appeared only once. The bus stop to Paphos is next to the hotel entrance. However, much more pleasant is walking or biking along the coast either to the right (to Paphos) or to the left, as long as you like. The hotel beach is a little bit stony, but you may use the neighboring one. Anyhow, as the coast in this area is stony on the whole, I recommend to take swimming shoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aquamare Hotel, we recognize and respect the allure of the Mediterranean, which is why you will find that our entire focus is on capturing its magic and surrounding you with it during your stay with us. Enter an oasis of pure luxury and elegance. With attention to beautiful details and impressive facilities in a hospitable environment, the Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa is the ideal destination for your next holiday or event. Offering a variety of restaurants and bars, conference & incentive facilities, wedding packages, indoor & outdoor pools, children's novelty pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a luxurious spa, whether for business or leisure, there is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamare Beach Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Aquamare Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel And Spa