This was our 3rd stay at Aquamare. Our other stays being at Christmas. I still love this hotel and have previously given it the highest scores for everything. We knew that visiting in summer would have a different feel. Rooms are very good with excellent individually controlled air-conditioning and use of safe & fridge at no extra charge. Housekeeping is of a very high standard. Sea view rooms are the best by a mile...the view from the balcony is simply stunning. The public areas are cool & stylishly furnished. The pool area is lovely. Reception staff pleasant & helpful. We stayed half board and the food in the restaurant is still delicious, very well presented & of a very high standard. Breakfast buffet is great with something for all nationalities. My favourite is the freshly made French toast & pancakes. I have a few niggles which prevent me from giving such a high score this time. There is meant to be a dress code for the dining room in the evenings...no shorts, flip flops etc. This is not being adhered to in any shape or form which is a great shame because the dining room itself is lovely with linen tablecloths, napkins etc and is in no way the cafeteria-type experience of some hotels. Other reviewers have mentioned the fact that the bar is consistently empty .... and I mean empty...every evening. This is a missed opportunity by the hotel and I'm sure it's because the prices are way too high. The price of drinks at the pool bar is also very expensive and I'm sure puts people off using it. We wandered into a few neighbouring hotels and the prices there seemed more reasonable & the bars all busy with a good atmosphere. The food at the pool bar is good and reasonably priced. We like staying at hotels that have a wide variety of nationalities but have to say that we felt slightly overwhelmed by the number of Russian guests this time. We were always able to find sunbeds with an umbrella at any time of day which was great but the beds do need updating and maybe a member of staff could occasionally retrieve the ones people leave on the beach? All of the staff work very hard and we found them all to be very pleasant & helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aquamare Hotel, we recognize and respect the allure of the Mediterranean, which is why you will find that our entire focus is on capturing its magic and surrounding you with it during your stay with us. Enter an oasis of pure luxury and elegance. With attention to beautiful details and impressive facilities in a hospitable environment, the Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa is the ideal destination for your next holiday or event. Offering a variety of restaurants and bars, conference & incentive facilities, wedding packages, indoor & outdoor pools, children's novelty pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a luxurious spa, whether for business or leisure, there is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamare Beach Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Aquamare Hotel Paphos
- Aquamare Hotel And Spa