I believe this hotel is due for refurbishment next year.
It certainly needs it. The rooms are dark , curtains and nets very mucky so were the windows,toilets dont work all the time, one tv channel!! where was sky sport.
The one good thing was the bar staff Anton ,Katrina, and the other two excellent.
The animation team TRY really hard , but the evening entertainment was not good.
The first week there was very nice entertainment in the bar , it made for a nice atmosphere. The second week it was cancelled due to a bridge party being in residence !!!!!!!!!
Food was OK but very much the same each day I was fed up with it after the first week.
Do be warned the ,cost of a safe key is 42 euro for two weeks!!!.
It is in a realy good position , Nice views, good outdoor space.
Im sure when refurbished it will be great, but at this moment in time I would not recomend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos