My husband and I stayed here on A I last week (12/06/13) and I have to say we had a great time. We arrived at 00.40 after a delay in the UK, on arrival we were greeted by a speedy check in, and they had layer on food and kept the bar open. The room was clean and spacious, and had towels changed daily. Food in the restaurant was plentiful and varied. Tha animation team worked really hard, and even if you didn't want to participate, they made a point of speaking to you to find out how you were and if you were having a good time. The hotel was always clean and spotless. The one thing that stood out above everything was the staff, and I mean ALL the staff, I have never been anywhere where the staff treat the customers so well, always saying hello and offering genuine smiles. Bar staff, both in the main bar and the beach bar were attentive at all times. Restaurant staff were great too. Nothing was ever too much trouble. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, whether you're going as a couple, a family or a group, you can be sure of a warm Cypriut welcome. I would certainly use this hotel chain again and most defiantly the Louis Imperial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos