I read all the reviews pre and post booking this hotel and I can honestly say it was a fantastic holiday. Paid for sea view rooms - well worth it. Had 2 birthday celebrations whilst out there and unbeknown to us - they check your date of birth from passports and automatically arrive during evening dinner with birthday cake, candles and staff singing - huge surprise!
I can understand why people book this hotel year on year - don't hesitate.
On arrival, very quick check in, cases taken to your rooms while you enjoy drinks and samples of Cyprus hospitality and nibbles.
The hotel is run like a tight ship, making sure your every need is catered for - big surprise laying on the beach and they come along there and ask what you want to drink while sunbathing.
All the staff are very friendly, happy and pleased to help you. You are really made to feel welcome and they are so delighted that you are staying with them. You really won't want to leave!!!
Constant food and drink all day - including ice creams. I have never in all my holiday's including 5* had food the the standard of this hotel.
I have to praise the restaurant staff, reception staff, bar staff, pool staff, cleaners and entertainment crew. The hotel was spotless and a credit to the management who run this. My thanks to Elena (Reception Manager) who made my elderly Aunt and Uncle's holiday one to remember - we celebrated their 52nd wedding anniversary and both their birthdays.
It is situated in a lovely part of town, where you can walk along the sea front down to the port, or get a bus for 1.50 euro each way, or take advantage of a day bus pass where you can travel around all day - off to the market or Coral Bay. Be wary of the prices in the market as you can find cheaper at the port - you need to haggle. Best price cigarettes / spirits were at a little tobacconist near the market - worth a visit.
Take advantage of the sea luxury cruise ship at the port, not the one promoted by your holiday company - a luxury trip - we did it from 10 am to 2pm, includes wonderful lunch - all inclusive, though not really for children more adults. (this is not a booze cruise) Though there are some great pirate ships for children to enjoy on the sea.
I will repeat again - don't hesitate to book this hotel you won't regret it and you will come back feeling you have had a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos