Just got back from a fantastic week here. As soon as we arrived at the hotel you could tell that the staff would do all they could to help. Check in was quick and efficient and our bags were carried to our room. Pool and other outside areas were lovely and there was never a shortage of sun beds. Was really impressed with the attentiveness of the pool staff who were always on hand to offer drinks and occasionally watermelon.
In the evenings after our evening meal we would venture got the pool bar to watch the evening entertainment from the animation team and they offered something different every night. They also all made the effort, especially the girls, to speak to everyone during the day and evenings even if you didn't have children like we don't. This made it much more welcoming and was especially impressed that the evening entertainment wasn't aimed at adults as well as children. After the entertainment we would venture into the Fontana bar which is just off the lobby. Here there was an extensive list of cocktails on offer as well as other drinks. Found the bar staff here amazing, always asking if we wanted another drink and chatting to us.
Liked the food, had a different theme every night and the menu was on display outside the restaurant every morning which meant I spent all day looking forward to sampling each dish. Had an evening meal in the Asian restaurant one evening which I enjoyed. It was a set menu with a buffet main course and was extremely impressed with the quality.
Overall all this was a fantastic experience at this hotel and would definitely return. Only niggles were I like my baileys with a tiny bit of ice eg one piece which i stressed prefusely but whenever my drink was brought over if always had 3 or 4 pieces in it. Also the orange juice i think was local so was more like squash than juice i think. However these are extremely minor complaints which does not alter my view of the hotel at all.
Would definitely return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos