Stayed here for 14 nights for my daughter and son in laws wedding. The staff were all fabulous, a special mention should go to Lilliana who served us drinks by the pool and was especially wonderful, kind and thoughtful to my granddaughter Maisie. Cosmin and Florin made our holiday such a great laugh, nothing was too much trouble for them and the banter was brill!!! we looked forward to our nighty visits to the outside entertainment bar. Adina became a good friend to the whole family during our stay. She was a fantastic belly dancer and came across as a very natural person within the animation team. The setting for the wedding was a dream a come true for my daughter and they both had the most wonderful day. The only slight criticism was that the prices from Thomson for extras like hair etc were extremely expensive, however the hairdresser in the hotel did a fab job and at a good price for my daughters hair. We choose to go on the wave dancer boat in the evening, this was an amazing experience with fireworks at the end and made the day complete. The food and drinks in the hotel were first class as we were All Inclusive, there were many different choices which were not repetitive and were truly delicious. All in all a wonderful holiday was had by all. We hope to come and visit you again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos