We visited the Louis Imperial Beach in October 2012. We knew that the hotel was due to be refurbished for the summer 2013. That didn't put us booking due to the great reviews it had. Yes the rooms were a bit dated but very clean. Who stays in there room all day anyway to even notice??!!
The staff are all really friendly and can't do enough for you. Even bringing your drinks to you by the pool and beach!
The entertainment team work so hard to get people involved in activities during the day. We felt so sorry for them when no one took part.
The food was amazing. So much choice and variety that you never get bored! We have never eaten so many gorgeous cakes!! Will warn you that you will put on some pounds!! :)
Only negative is the quality of the drinks around the pool on all inclusive. It must be a substituted version of the well known makes, quite syrupy and no flavour.
Can't wait to rebook for this year 2013 and see the new refurbishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos