I visited the Louis Imperial Beach for the second time in the summer of 2012. I have now booked again for a week in the spring.
First with the negatives-which are far outweighed by the positives.
I was disappointed to find the entertainment team had changed and there were a few slight negatives here. They worked hard but maybe hadn't had enough time together to be as good as the previous team.
One thing that I didn't like, and this seemed to be the case with other guests, was that large parties of guests would reserve seats and tables for the evening in central positions by placing paper RESERVED signs across tables and this seemed to be honoured. This resulted in a lack of seating for smaller parties of guests and positions left weren't so desirable. The same guests appeared to have priority when ordering drinks from the waiters and it all looked very jolly for the large parties but not so much for couple and small parties. I hope this will be addressed as several guests said they did feel 'second class.'
But as said the positives far outweigh the few negatives and I LOVE this hotel and so does my husband.
The food is good and there's vegetarian options, lovely location too with restaurants and bars close by and a bus stop too. Taxis are easy to get close to the hotel. Nice swimming pools and lots of facilities. A sun bed can always be found, if not poolside there are lovely spots by the sea or on the lawns.
The rooms have been refurbished but I thought they were pleasant anyway with fridge, tea making and safe facilities.
I would recommend a sea view room upgrade as it is worth it in my opinion.
Rooms are kept clean with towel and bed linen changed regularly.
But the very best thing about this hotel in mine and my husband's opinions are the staff. Service is great and polite. We especially enjoyed talking to bar staff who seem to be mostly Bulgarians. We found these people efficient, polite and friendly.
Staff throughout the hotel and in the restaurant are excellent. The service makes this my favourite hotel and I can't wait to visit again this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos