My family and I have just returned from Imperial Beach hotel and would like to take this opportunity to say this is a great hotel. The staff are excellent and try to join in where possible. There are some minor issues which are highlighted in another review further down. I also got an ear infection but this I found out was not exclusive to this hotel.
The Animation team were a good laugh and tried to encourage as many people to join in were possible.
The management were brilliant when we had an altercation with another guest over a mishap with the sprinkler system. Thanks Alfie. The other guest was moved to a different hotel and all was sorted. Thanks.
My favourite service was the drinks offered at the sunbeds which meant that you weren't continually walking and queuing at the bar. This is especially good in an all inclusive hotel. Just watch out for the Romanian drinks waiters Florin and Cosmin. The can be a laugh a minute.
I don't think I would return to Paphos as there is not much to do. However the waterpark was great and if this is your kind of resort this is a great hotel to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by exotic gardens and only a few steps from the azure blue Mediterranean waters this 4 Star Paphos hotel invites you and your family or friends to experience a truly relaxing Cyprus holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Louis Imperial Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Imperial Beach Paphos
- Louis Imperial Beach Hotel Paphos