“Such a FAB Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Paphos and the surrounding countryside in an innovative, exciting and personal way - gliding on a Segway (R) Personal Transporter in your own private group with a personal guide. With little effort, and loads of fun, you and your friends or family can explore the beauty and history of the Paphos coastline and Kato Paphos area or, for a real adventure, escape from the "tourist area" to visit and explore the nearby areas of Chlorakas, Petrou tou Romiou, Kouklia or Lysos riding our new Segway PT X2SE models. The team at Paphos Segway Experience will ensure you quickly learn to manoeuvre your Segway PT with confidence and safety, before leading you on a fun packed holiday adventure - we hope we meet you as our guests, and that you leave as our friends. Let's have fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chester, England, United Kingdom
“Such a FAB Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

If you really want to see Cyprus the right way then get yourself booked onto this experience!

We booked onto the Coastal Tour and we were so glad we did, we had a really good laugh and learnt a lot about Cyprus that we didn't know before. Michael was brilliant and certainly knows a a great deal about Cyprus and it's history which was very informative. During our tour Michael recommended that we eat in one of the Restaurants in the area called 'Gusto' so we decided to take him up on his recommendation and he was defiantly right they had lovely food and very friendly staff.

Overall The Segway experience has to be a must if you are visiting the area, if you haven't been on a Segway before they are such a fun way to get around and really easy to use! - we felt completely safe throughout - The perfect day out! :D

• Polish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have never been on a segway before and it's always been something I have wanted to tick off the list. We pre-booked with Michael in order to secure our tour as our trip was jam packed with activities. Michael was an absolute delight, an utter gentleman and a fantastic tour guide (with an impressive tan). We chose to do the coastal tour at only €35 and it was worth every penny - if not an absolute steal! If you've never been on a segway before it takes a while to get your head around the fact that it won't actually fall over - as they are self balancing. After 5 minutes I felt like a pro! Michael was very knowledgeable of the area and the sights we visited - it was a great way to get around the busy harbour in the heat as it created a much needed refreshing breeze. Michael offers a very personal service; he only takes single parties so you're not grouped together with other holiday makers. The tour included a stop off at a beach side bar whereby we were treated with a refreshing beverage and a mind blowing magic trick or two. We felt extremely comfortable with Micheal as he showed a real interest in our trip to Cyprus and even gave us recommendations to the best restaurants and places to visit etc. (We visited Grazie - an amazing Italian off Michael's saying, we loved it so much we went twice). We noticed that there were other segway tours in the area and checked them all out but soon realised that Michael offered a better service all round and we weren't disappointed. I would definitely be comfortable recommending this to anyone - even elderly people who struggle to walk around or want to get out of the wheel chair for a few hours - it's completely safe and at no point did I feel in danger. I am looking to book another holiday for the whole family next year and will definitely be booking another tour with Michael. Thanks Michael and see you next year! Sian & Emma

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We would thoroughly recommend the Paphos Segway Experience! Over two separate trips (one along the coastal path and around Paphos, and another in the beautiful mountain scenery around Kouklia), Michael proved himself to be a very entertaining and knowledgeable guide with a great sense of humour. Learning to use the Segways takes very little time, and they are tremendous fun – and Michael has a seemingly endless stream of anecdote, humour and friends who are happy to contribute a bit of their time to your enjoyment of the whole experience. Not to be missed!

Aurora, Canada
“A must if you visit Cyprus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The tour guide Michael was wonderful. Michael has a great sense of humour and is very fun to talk to. I took the tour with one other person.
Michael took us to a beautiful village with absolutely stunning views. I really felt like I was in a very special place. I visited many countries on my vacation and count this tour with Michael as one of the great highlights of my trip.
I had never rode on a Segway before but after a couple of minutes I quickly got the hang of it. There is virtually no traffic in the village and I felt very safe touring the stunningly beautiful countryside.
If you have any sort of appreciation for history you will absolutely love the many historical sites and 1000 year old( plus) ruins and buildings that Michael will show you.
I have to admit I wished could have spent more time touring with Michael. He will take you away from the busy part of the port area and take you to truly wonderful place.
Cyprus is really wonderful. If you visit take the tour with Michael. You will have a great time. Enjoy!

Visited May 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Superb experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

An excellent way to spend your time in Paphos. Michael is a brilliant guide, who is very customer focused, making sure the trip is fun for all. This was our first time on a Segway and it was very easy to get use to in just a few minutes of practising outside his office. Visited the harbour area and stopped for drinks on the way. Worth every Euro and we would highly recommend it. Richard & Kyle

Visited May 2013