This was our second visit to this restaurant. The first visit was disappointing with miscommunication with our seating.
The second visit tonight was a disaster with the culmination of extremely poor and slow service. The errors included:
1. Forgetting completely one of the six children's meals at the table.
2. Getting two sushi orders completely wrong
3. Forgetting a sushi order
4. A friend's daughter choking on the seaweed in the sushi as it was inedible and unable to be digested
5. A chicken dish was extremely tough to eat instead of melting in your mouth
6. Empty plates not being cleared off table
7. Extremely slow service
8. Taking over 25 minutes to bring a bill and then when complaining.having too wait a further 20 minutes for it to be sorted.
To be fair, the salmon with teriyaki tepanyaki dish is excellent but the errors in service has seriously let down what is meant to be the jewel in the crown of the Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills 5 Star Resort's finest restaurant.
I had planned to revisit a further two times before the end of the holiday but not now!!
If you own or manage Asian Corner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.