This was our second visit to the Ledra. It is a lovely hotel, the food is very good, plenty to choose from. The dining room i felt was a bit canteen like and could be nicer, the drinks being brought to you table at dinner is a nice touch. The rooms are a reasonable size and are kept very clean. Maybe some more english channel's would be nice, even a english news channel would be good, but saying that you dont go on holiday to sit watching the tv. The wi fi really should be available in all rooms as part of the price charged, the free wi fi in the lobby also needs improvement, it's very hit and miss. A T V room would be good for people wishing to watch sport.
But all the above are minor issues it really is s lovely hotel and All the staff are fantastic and they are the hotels best asset. Well done to you all you all do a fantastic job, and also to the manager who we saw around the hotel keeping a watchful eye on everything and he was also serving drinks and chatting to guests at the beach bar one day.
Have also stayed at the Louis Imperial which is just along the sea front from tne Ledra, also a very nice hotel, but out of the two we prefer the Ledra.
Would definitely return to the Ledra when we return to Pathos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the Paphos castle. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel. Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach