Having been in a similar standard all-inclusive, I was expecting a lot!
I have to say that the only disappointment was the rooms themselves, relatively basic for a hotel of this rating, but they were clean. No English TV though (except BBC World), but there's pleant more to do than watch the box!
The food was excellent in both quality and variety, different every night...see if you can resist having 3-4 desserts!
For us though the entertainers made the holiday, fantastically enthusiastic, with games galore throughout the day (including quizes). Four of them from Romania, who did their country proud, so forget all your misconceptions...absolutely brilliant...and don't forget the evening shows...guys you were all stars as far as we were concerned.
Yes you have to pay for a safe key (normal), and a deposit for the beach towels (which you can change daily at no extra cost), but other than the bingo, you'll never have to put your hand in your pocket...well unless you love the Jet Skis like I did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HRS and Odigeo so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach