We have recently (3 Nov 2013) returned from spending two glorious weeks at The Ledra Beach Hotel. Last year we visited with our family to celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary. Once again we had a great experience. Indeed there are aspects of the holiday, introduced by the Management, that have greatly enhanced the experience. These relate mainly to service and choice in the Dining Room. It was nice to be served wine and other drinks by the staff, rather than serving yourself. Small thing, but much appreciated.
The Entertainment team was hard working and provided a good, well balanced, progamme of activities and events to keep people amused/active.
I rate this hotel and all members of staff as top-class, and look forward to returning to The Ledra Beach next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Louis Ledra Beach Hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel (20 minutes walk from Paphos fishing harbor). Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach