Me and my family stayed at the Ledra Beach back in July 2005 which was then formerly by Iberostar. What a fantastic hotel though! We went for a week and stayed at this hotel.
Unfortunately we arrived late in the evening so we didn't get to see a great deal until the morning. Upon arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome from the staff on reception and we had our luggage taken to our room immediately.
The facilities we're fantastic. The front of the hotel were you first walk in has marble staircase and looks grand, then you walk into a massive lobby/reception area-which has a reception, seating and a bar/cafe. There are also computers which you can use to access the internet.
The staff we're very attentive and friendly and there's always someone around if you need anything. The entertainment was great too, such as sports during the daytime ranging from volleyball, water polo, water aerobics, darts and basketball. During the evening the entertainment staff would lay on performances, bingo nights, karaokes and discos-so there was always something to get involved in.
There is two pools, one indoor pool which is a rather small in my eyes and a much larger outdoor pool. There are also plenty of sun loungers-however there is always a rush to get one of these. The beach is less then a 5 minute walk away from the hotel itself.
Wasn't really impressed with the choice of food really. There was a lack of selection, mainly just lasange, pizza and chips. The food wasn't particularly hot either, but it's edible I guess. There is also two bars serving drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated hotel is situated on the Paphos beachfront overlooking the Paphos castle. Treat yourself to the premier setting of our hotel. Only steps from major historic attractions, shops and entertainment, our Family hotel let you easily explore the entire Paphos area and all the beauties it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Louis Ledra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Ledra Beach Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Paphos
- Iberostar Hotel Ledra Beach